- 1 Confessionals
- 2 Commentary
- 3 Office Visits
- 4 End of Journey
- 5 Other
Season 5: 7 (T15th most)
Season 6: 15 (7th most)
Season 7: 15 (T12th most)
Season 8: 3
Season 9: 3
- [Makeovers] They cut about three inches of dead hair off, which I needed.
- [Cameo shoot] I’m ready for my close-up.
- [About Kitty Carter] As soon as she came through the door, we all know, “Oh, here it comes, you know. Get ready.”
- [Kitty]’s trying to make some Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders out of us. She knows that worthy ones wouldn’t break down and cry.
- It’s all come down to this, and we’re still making little trivial mistakes that we shouldn’t be making.
- [Before office] Tonight is the last night, and I just got called into the office. And I feel like I’m in trouble, that I’m at the principal’s office.
- [After cut] As amazing of an organization as this is, this isn’t something that would define me. I think that I still turned out okay, and I know that I’m still going to go on and do great things, so I’m okay.
- [With Courtney Cook and Elizabeth Reuter] Last year, all of us were in training camp together just down to the last week, and we got axed. – Courtney/ We got the boot! – Brittney/ Almost, but not quite. – Courtney
- To think about getting to perform on the field of the greatest stadium in the world for America’s team, that’s just so cool.
- Last year, I was a casualty of Kitty Carter. [Flashback] Once you get cut, you evaluate your situation and you decide whether or not this is something that you really want to go for. I sort of just remained in that mindset of hard work and preparation and focus, and I just continued to train.
- You can feel the nervous energy right now, and it’s making me a little, too.
- From the second you walk in, it’s go-go-go. It’s full adrenaline. You’re learning the dance really quickly, and then you’re learning the kickline, and then you’re doing full-out. But now the difficult part is waiting.
- She is the best. You want to improve, you come to Kitty Carter.
- I was a casualty of Kitty Carter last year, and I’m excited to show Kitty my solo, because I’ve been taking classes from her all year. So, I’m excited to go out there and put to use what she’s taught me.
- I’m ready. Let’s do this.
- Just above you is the largest HD screen – HD, did I say HD? – HD screen in the world. You never know when you’re going to be shown, so you’re just always smiling.
- [Uniform fitting] Wouldn’t it be neat if I went in there and it had Brittney written in it?
- I wish that we could have Jay tag along with us every week when we go grocery shopping. I think we would all be super fit.
- [Field rehearsal] The feeling in the locker room, it’s very nervous and stressful. You can almost feel the tension, and it is very contagious energy.
- Tonight is, as far as we know, the last night of training camp, because tomorrow is the squad photo, so at some point, hopefully they should make an announcement. But we don’t know. We have no idea.
- I’m a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader!
- I’m so excited, I think I just peed my pants a little.
- [Meeting with Ashley Marie] After meeting her and seeing where her heart’s at and where her head’s at, I’m really pulling for her, and I want her to do well.
- [Bowling] Team one… well deserved. I think we’re all winners here though. That’s what losers say.
- Everyone’s been helping everybody with their stars and their boots and tying the uniform correctly.
- It’s really my first time on a calendar shoot, to be walking down a runway in a bikini, photographed in a bikini. It’s a first for everything.
- We just arrived at the Iberostar Resort in Mexico.
- We are shooting a little calendar. You may have heard of it. There is absolutely nothing that could bother me today. I’m in paradise. And so, I’m just soaking in every moment.
- This very kind man saw me struggling to get a coconut out of the tree, so he offered to help, and I’m going to have some coconut water… now we’re in Mexico.
- We’re doing the run-through, and Kelli and Judy are here helping everything along. And all of a sudden, you look out, and Kitty Carter’s here. So, she’s just like, “All right, I’m here. Let’s do this!”
- As you walk, you can feel your heart pounding in your chest. You’re thinking, don’t trip and hope that no body parts fall out.
- Tonight’s fun, because Kelli is treating us to a nice sit-down dinner at the Texan Station at the Gaylord Hotel.
- I think it’s a huge deal to be in the calendar. It hasn’t really hit me yet. You might want to ask me in 24 hours when it’s really set in because right now it’s just overwhelming. It will be really cool to look at this calendar that a lot of people are buying and just think about where you were and what exactly you were doing and who you were with at the time. And the neat stories that go with it.
- This is a covert operation. We’re sneaking around the hotel so the guests don’t see us.
- I’m going to be nervous because I want to really prove that I deserve to be in our show group.
- It gave Kelli goose bumps and Judy goose bumps. And if you get two thumbs up from them, then you know that you’ve done well.
- Being lifted – it’s actually a lot of fun because you feel like you’re flying. You’re in the air. You don’t realize how powerful these guys are. They can just throw you up so easily.
- Usually for women in general, the scale is never a friend. It’s more like a frenemy. But as a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, part of your job is your body. We all weighed in at auditions, and we’re expected to maintain that throughout the entire season. It’s part of the job… stay in shape.
- DJ’s very expressive in his movements. And he tells a story. He’s like, “Well, here, pretend like you’re throwing your suitcase down. And you go here and you’re picking something up.” And you can tell that he loves every dance move that he does.
- Unfortunately, I had to sit out this game because I have a herniated disc in my lower back. All the firsts for the new team are today, and I won’t be a part of that, so it’s heartbreaking.
- We try to ignore it, but it’s really easy to be mean when you’re hiding behind a computer screen. I don’t think they realize we’re not just two-dimensional. We also have feelings.
- [My Fit Foods] I love that it’s more of a lifestyle change, not just a diet. It’s really teaching you proper portion size, and we’ll be each other’s “accountabilabuddies.”
- [At retreat, during thunderstorm] The storm is rolling in. There’s mass chaos.
- You need to bring a little bit more definition in your hair. Just so when you dance, you have different colors showing up instead of just one solid blonde. – Rainer
- Uh, blondie, you look like you’ve got a stick up your… What’s this drama? [Kitty flaps her arms] You look like a bird that just got shot. [Kitty has her repeat] Hello? We’re going forward. – Kitty Carter
- How did you get this far anyway? You’re lost. This is your “A-game” night. This could be your last night. This could be the night you’re walking to the parking lot, bag in hand. – Kitty Carter
- Brittney just doesn’t dance naturally. It’s not natural. – J/ On who? – K/ Schram. – J
- You’re not confused about Brittney? – K/ Yeah. I mean, no. – J/ I don’t know. I’m asking. – K/ No, I don’t know… Yes, I’m confused, because I was never a “yes” girl about Brittney, ever, ever, ever. And then last night, she confused me, because she was a little bit better. – J
- [After she performs her solo, Kitty high fives her] Thank you! – Kitty Carter
- Kalli’s making a lot of mistakes. – J/ Yeah, for long legs and blonde hair, Brittney far outperforms Kalli. – K/ Yes. – J
- You’re so much better than last year. You’re good. – J
- Brittney, over in here, when y’all turned around to face the front, then you had to adjust, but you can’t do that. You have to be in your spot, turn around, and kick. – J
- Brittney’s kicks were low. – J
- [Kitty calls her name (among others) to step forward] Every one of you either need to tighten it up or tone it up. Just, you look heavy. And that means not fat, obviously, but you look heavy. And I think you need to do something about it. – Kitty Carter
- [About veterans called out for weight] I think Kitty’s concern is valid, and this is, are you guys getting lazy or complacent just because you’re veterans? Because if Kitty had been the only judge in the room, several of those veterans wouldn’t have made the team. – K
- [Singing national anthem] Only Brittany can make it sexy. – K
- The girls really need to pull together as a team now. Brittney has a herniated disc, and we’ve had to make adjustments. – J
- I’m happy for Brittney that although she can’t dance due to her condition with her back, that she can be a part of this game a part of the performance team today. – K
- Throughout this week at training camp, there is one this that jumped out at both me and Judy and this is a noticed weight gain in some of our veterans. – K
- [Cameos] Today is an important day for all of the girls that were on weight probation. – K
- [Cameos] Veronica, Paige, and Brittney did look better on camera. We definitely saw results. – K
- [First of five] Kelli says what they’ve noticed is, she’s done well with the choreography, she has a beautiful figure, her photographs are pretty. All the packaging is there, but there is kind of an awkwardness in her presentation. They don’t think her style is ready this year. Brittney states for confirmation that tonight is her last night, and Kelli apologizes. She says she put in good effort this year. Brittney says the squad’s going to be amazing this year.
- [End of episode, third of six] Kelli says her and some other veterans all are getting visibly heavy-looking and sluggish. She absolutely does not want to cut her. Brittney says that’s understood.
End of Journey
- Cut from training camp in her first office visit on the final night of cuts (7th of 10 cuts, 37 left afterwards)
- Introduces herself at the opening meeting: she broke her back dancing when she was in eighth grade, so she considers herself lucky to be still dancing.
- She is shown on screen when Kelli mentions seeing some familiar faces in her introduction speech
- Shown introducing herself to the judges at preliminaries: born and raised in Texas, and she just turned 26 a few days prior.
- Shown walking into semifinals and chatting with Courtney Cook and Elizabeth Reuter
- Shown being invited to finals
- Shown performing her solo for Kitty Carter
- At panel interviews, she’s asked for her celebrity crush, and she says Matthew Lawrence
- She’s shown being invited to training camp
- Shown talking to Courtney Cook as they walk to the opening meeting of training camp, remarking how they can’t believe it’s already been a year.
- She meets Ashley Marie at a restaurant to give advice on training camp: she warns her that the second she starts over analyzing, it becomes a head game, and she needs to have fun with it. She brings up thinking about dancing on the field at a game to remember why she’s here.
- She is part of the “Notorious Neons” with the other Group 2 veterans for the bowling outing (Alexandra Caroline, Amelia Bren, Nicole Bulcher, and Whitney Isleib)
- She tries to get a coconut from a tree until someone helps her. She then drinks coconut water.
- She’s shown to be on the cover of the swimsuit calendar (with Alexandra Caroline and Mia Greenhouse)
- She’s revealed to be in the swimsuit calendar for March
- She models two outfits at the fashion fix seminar
- She’s shown singing the national anthem for show group auditions
- Does not perform at the first preseason game due to injury
- It’s implied that she sings the national anthem at the first preseason game
- She’s shown being invited to training camp
- Along with Courtney, Paige, and Veronica she attends the session at My Fit Foods. There she says she wants to do this because it’s part of their job to maintain a fit figure.
- She has a scene at cameos where they remove lots of excess padding from her blouse
- She tries to explain to Chandler during a water break that on you entrance, you want to do the steps like you’re shutting a car door
- She’s the Group 3 representative competing in the shooting competition, and comes out victorious
|Season 6 Rookie Class|
|Alexandra Caroline, Alyssa Torres, Amber Lea, Amelia Bren, Angela Rena, Brittney Schram, Cassie Kathleen, Colleen Meghan, Courtney Cook, Emma Mary, Holly Arielle, Jenna Allison, Kamilah Brett, Katy Marie, Mackenzie Lee, Meghan Michelle, Veronica Ann|